Thursday, January 12, 2017

Borrowing Library Books On Your Phone Or Tablet

Linda and I are always happy to share our reference materials with our D.I.R.T. members. Unfortunately, after working for the last few years to make my life as paperless as possible, many of mine are digital and unavailable to loan.

But the good news is that there is a vast pool of reference materials available that you can use on your tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop.

I recently stumbled on a recent New York Times article that offers guidelines on how to do this. This is definitely worth checking out.

For those of you who are building a group of genealogy blogs to follow, this article was brought to my attention through Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter.

Now, you can peruse library shelves and borrow books without ever leaving your kitchen table. How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment