Monday, April 11, 2016

Introducing the "Computer Workshops by Lynn Baker" 

Section of our D.I.R.T. blog.

Every other week we have been hosting an evening session for D.I.R.T. to allow hands-on discussion and use of the photo /document scanner.  I have had a great time with all of the participants in all of our discussions.  In preparation for these sessions I have created "Presentations" as well as information guides to use the digital scanner, Roots Magic 7, Family Search, and others.  I have also developed a set of one page "Tips" that I hope will help to remember some of the key information.  There is also a link to the personal Family questionnaire that I referenced in several of our sessions.

I have posted all these materials for your reference in the "Computer Workshops by Lynn Baker" section of the blog which you can access directly by clicking here.

These sessions are open to anyone and I want to continue to have them address topics that YOU are curious to learn more about.

I appreciate any feedback, suggested topics, and/or comments on how to make these sessions more enriching for you.

Lets have fun together exploring our family history and learning how to share our information with our children and relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment