Sunday, December 13, 2015

Webinars

For those of you who are interested in learning more about any (and every) aspect of genealogy from the comfort of your sofa at home - each week Dear Myrtle posts a list of upcoming webinars. It comes from the GeneaWebinars .com and is a very comprehensive list.

I hope you will take a look, subscribe to Myrtle's blog and take advantage of those learning opportunities that interest you and will help you reach your research goals. As I have mentioned in the past, I often attend these webinars and some of them have had a huge impact on the way I approach my research.

Many of them are free! There's a whole world of educational opportunities out there to explore without every leaving home. Doesn't get much better than that!

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment