But if you are just looking for a quick list that gives you the basics, here is an extract from Allison's post:
... start with short-term goals that support your long-term goal of organization your genealogy. To do that, following these five easy steps:
- Make a list of short-term goals
- From the list, pick your first short-term goal
- Decide what you need to do to accomplish this short-term goal
- Once the short-term goal is complete, move on to your next short-term goal
- Continue this process until all short-term goals are complete
Using this method, you'll always know where you stand in regard to your list, and what you need to do next.
Sounds pretty simple! But sometimes the simplest methods are the best!
-- submitted by Linda Mecchi