Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Using Amazon For Genealogy? Really?

Thomas MacEntee is one of my favorite sources for all things genealogy. His daily blog Geneabloggers is a collection of blogposts he shares with his readers. I have learned countless new things from the blogs he recommends. Thomas also does a lot of other cool stuff related to genealogy and if you aren't following his blogs, attending his webinars or reading his ebooks, you are missing out on a great resource.

He recently posted a piece entitled, Using Amazon For Genealogy. As an avid Amazon user and a Prime member myself, I had to read this to find out how Thomas could possibly be using Amazon as a genealogy resource.

Well, as it turns out, I think he has unearthed a new treasure for us to add to our research toolbox. Who knew?  I hope you will read Thomas's post and see for yourself how you can use Amazon to unearth some treasures of your own.

-- submitted by Denise Doyon


No comments:

Post a Comment