Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Family Memory Jar




My Heritage blog recently posted a creative piece on creating a family memory jar for 2016. Kind of a take-off on the time capsule idea - but a clever one nonetheless.

This would be a wonderful holiday project when you have all the family together in one place - an occurrence that is becoming rarer as we all scatter to the four corners of the planet. But it is a very cool idea that you can do yourself!

I don't know about you, but I would be over-the-moon with joy if I encountered a time-capsule-memory-jar from one of my ancestors.

So whether you do it now, for yourself, or save the idea for your next family get-together, think about that family genealogist, forty or fifty years from now, who would love to stumble across this treasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment