Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dear Myrtle



For those of you who are not familiar with Dear Myrtle, she has a genealogy blog that is well worth visiting on a regular basis.

Each week she publishes a list of upcoming education events - many of them offered FREE of charge. You can find this week's list here.

As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I attended a webinar this past weekend that is basically going to change the way I do my research going forward.  It's not the first time I attended a webinar that changed my approach. You just never know when and where you will find something you can use.

There is a LOT of stuff out there on the Internet. Hope you will explore some of the things that interest you or can help you with your family history research and please visit Myrtle's blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment