Friday, October 7, 2016

Evacuated to Greenville

I just wanted to post a quick note to all of our followers who make their home along the coast of South Carolina. I hope that you have evacuated to safety and are safe and snug far away from the effects of Hurricane Matthew. This is my first mandatory evacuation in the fifteen years I have lived on Seabrook, and like all of you, I am watching the progress of this storm and hoping it doesn't cause too much damage and disruption.  I encourage all of you to keep up with the information coming out of your local communities and from the South Carolina Emergency website.  It is equally important to understand when and how you will be able to return to your homes as it was to heed the order to leave.

Stay safe - we look forward to seeing all of you again soon after the danger has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment